Tinted Moisturizer Skin Balm
Clean, skincare and makeup multi-tasker.
▪ Skincare/makeup hybrid in one unique lightweight, silky balm.
▪ Fortifies skin with moisturizers, antioxidants, and natural extracts.
▪ Helps hide imperfections and even skin tone.
▪ Adds an ethereal sheen for skin that is effortlessly natural and perfected.
▪ Provides sheer-to-medium coverage.
▪ Designed for sensitive skin.
▪ Helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance with natural castor seed, sunflower seed, and safflower seed oils.
▪ Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant protection.
▪ Natural extracts including rice brand, rosemary leaf, camellia leaf, and grapeseed help promote hydration and even skin tone.
▪ Clean: Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free.
0.35 oz. /10 g
- lip balm
It’s light and matched my skin time perfect ! Love the natural look and overall coverage this product offers
Absolutely In Love!!!
I absolutely love this stuff! I am 42 years old, so I grew up in the era of sunbathing with baby oil and iodine You can imagine the sun damage, right? And PORES! Yowza! This stuff magically minimizes all that, yet still looks like my skin Let me say, if you’re looking for a full coverage FOUNDATION, this is not it. I tell everyone it really does look like your skin, but much, much better. As a matter of fact, if I go too heavy, my husband tells me it looks like I have mannequin skin because it’s flawless so it doesn’t look real- but you still can’t see the makeup. I did an experiment. On one side of my face, I used an expensive, medium coverage, pore minimizing, dewy foundation (I won’t call out the brand). I actually think it highlighted my pores and fine lines! On the other side, I used the Stila tinted moisturizing balm in shade 4 and softly highlighted and concealed with shade 2. I still can’t get over the difference! (Close-up pics in natural lighting are posted).
My go to
I’m not a fan of heavy feeling foundation on my skin. The Tinted Moisturizer Skin Balm goes on effortlessly and my skin glows when I wear it. I receive so many compliments from women!!!! Coverage lasts all day.
Great light covering balm
Not greasy though yet it’s light and still buildable enough to reach the coverage you want. I spot treat w this and keep it in my purse for on the go coverage and hydration!
INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/COPERNICIA CEREFINA CERA/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CANDELILLA CERA/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, ROSA CANINA SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, GLUCOMANNAN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. (+/-) IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). <ILN C201055>