Buff & Blur Lip Enzyme Exfoliator
An innovative, gentle enzyme lip exfoliator with a unique scrubbing tip that creates smooth, hydrated pillow-soft lips for seamless lip color application.
Formulated with natural astringents to help remove surface debris (like dead skin cells) and infused with papaya and pineapple enzymes, the soothing, vegan, gel-like formula gently buffs and exfoliates dry skin to encourage new skin cell turnover.
When applied to lips, a natural reversible polymeric action curls up surface level dead skin cells and thus gently exfoliates the outer layers of the lip leaving them smooth and supple. The built-in exfoliator tip features an on/off switch for ease of application.
Buff & Blur has been especially developed to work in tandem with Plush & Plump Lip Blurring Serum our iconic Plumping Lip Glaze as a 3-step regimen for lips.
- Infused with papaya enzymes to help regenerate damaged skin, soothe, and exfoliate and pineapple enzymes to improve the lips texture and help disintegrate excess surface cells for efficient and non-abrasive exfoliation.
- Features a proprietary blend of natural astringents for a soothing feel.
- Contains no sugar or physical exfoliants.
94% agreed product adds dimensions to lips*
97% stated product improves the shape and appearance of lips*
97% said product makes lips look vibrant*
91% noticed product makes lips appear fuller*
88% attested product visibly exfoliates lips and leaves lips healthier-looking and smooth*
84% agreed that this is an essential prep step for lip color and that lip care benefits buff away dry skin*
* Results observed in a customer perception survey.
Usage & Application:
- Twist left to open.
- Squeeze a small amount of product onto the applicator.
- Twist right to close.
- Scrub in circular motion onto lips for at least 15 seconds (not more than 30 seconds).
- Rinse with warm water.
- Gently wipe off with a soft dry towel, tissue, or cotton pad.
- Use up to 2 - 3 times a week.
CAUTION: Flammable, keep away from heat and flame. In case of irritation, discontinue use of product.
0.50 fl. oz./15 mL