1. Start with Shimmer & Glow in Vivid Labradorite on the inner corner of eye. Tap with your finger or flat side of applicator wand to blend.
2. Apply Vivid Jade in a half moon shape next to the Vivid Labradorite. Tap excess color onto lid with finger tips creating an ombré effect.
3. Apply Vivid Smoky Quartz next to Vivid Jade following step 2 instructions.
4. Next apply Vivid Garnet layered over Vivid Smoky Quartz on the center of the eye lid for a pop of color. Continue to blend creating an ombré effect.
5. Apply Vivid Amethyst next to Vivid Garnet following step 2 instructions.
6. Vivid Sapphire is the most daring shade, so apply to the outer corner of the eye with a bold stroke. Use the thin side of the applicator to apply on the lower lash line.
Finish with a couple coats of HUGE™ Extreme Lash Mascara for bold, beautiful lashes!
Back to Top