Your shopping bag is empty.
get the look
pro artist picks
bb cream & cc cream
lip color & lipstick
lip glaze & gloss
The verdict is in, and Smudge Pots take the prize for sexy eyes!
This unique gel eyeliner and shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves powder shadows in the dust. A favorite for the sultry, smoky eye.
Apply with a liner brush for razor-sharp precision or smudge it with your fingers for more complete coverage. Remember to always close the airtight lid to keep the gel soft and pliable.
Size: 0.14 oz.
- Smudge Pots double as eyeliner and eye shadow. Use your fingers or brushes to create a variety of looks. The product is very creamy and easy to work with allowing for ideal application time.
to line and smudge the smudge pots for a smoky, blended look. To create a straight line with the smudge pot, try using
- Smudge Pots can be worn on the inner rim of the eyes. Paint the product on this area using the large side of
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the center of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great color option for those with brown eyes.
- Black Cat Smudge Pot is easily sheered on when applied over Kitten Prime Color. Try this look for a simple yet seductive smoky eye.
- For a quick look, use kitten and bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of
MAJOR Major Lash Mascara
the stila eye
ingredients: isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane , trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lecithin, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, may contain [+/-] mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), carmine (ci 75470), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) .
Select a Shade
Max quantity: 5
" id="pinterest" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="horizontal" target="_blank">
Submit a review
Follow us on:
the stila story
© 2015 Stila Styles, LLC - A Lynn Tilton Company