Your shopping bag is empty.
get the look
pro artist picks
bb cream & cc cream
lip glaze & gloss
lip color & lipstick
This fuller-coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding under eye circles, scars, redness, and other imperfections. Select a shade that blends with and complements your skin tone.
Size: 0.27 fl. oz.
- Perfecting Concealer can be used as a concealer on the skin and under the eyes. It can be also used as a full coverage foundation using
- When using the product as a concealer, apply it after foundation and before powder.
- When you are using perfecting concealer as foundation, apply
Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
first, this will allow the concealer to smooth over any surface and look extremely perfected.
- Finding the perfect shade of under-eye concealer can be tricky. The correct shade is the one that best matches the skin. If it looks yellow it is too dark; if it looks gray it is too light.
- To conceal blemishes, use the of
in a stippling motion. It will correct the discoloration and help the skin to appear smoother.
- A cross-hatching motion with
is effective to smooth out the skin and diminish the appearance of pores.
- For more coverage, mix Perfecting Concealer with your foundation.
- Fingers work well when applying perfecting concealer. When using this technique, press the product into the skin in areas where needed for more coverage.
master your skin
ingredients: hydrogenated polyisobutene, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, hydrogenated styrene/ isoprene copolymer, nylon-12, ethylhexyl stearate, stearalkonium hectorite, boron nitride, tocopheryl linoleate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, propylene carbonate, bht, phenoxyethanol, [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ultramarines (ci 77007)]
Select a Shade
Max quantity: 5
" id="pinterest" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="horizontal" target="_blank">
Submit a review
Follow us on:
the stila story
© 2015 Stila Styles, LLC - A Lynn Tilton Company